My Sweetheart


Hello Crafters!

I'm back again today to share with you the third and final layout that I have created
using the gorgeous 49&Market Rusty Autumn Collection
that I received from Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Here is My Sweetheart



This layout is of our gorgeous girl Lucy, who has recently joined our family.
Is there anything cuter than a pug puppy?!
Anyways back to the layout....



As you can see there was lots of fussy cutting happening in my room!
I really wanted to layer these elements up.



There are so many pretty elements in this collection, they all had to be used LOL



I've also used some of the 49&Market 'Jute Cording' on my page.



I didn't use much in the way of embellishments as I wanted the papers to take centre stage.



I hope you have liked the layouts I have created with this range,
and that it may inspire you in someway today.

That's not it from me for the year, I still have little more to share with you!

Until then

Lisa xoxo