Live in the Moment


Hello all!
I hope that 2018 is off to a great start for you!
Mine has been full of family fun and some creating :)

I have a couple of layouts to share with you today,
My first layout is 'Live in the Moment'


For this layout I have used one of the 'Sammi's Swirls'
that I have embossed with a yellow glitter effect. 
I have layered this on some of my patterned paper strips.


I have used Cocoa Vanilla's Bohemian Dream collection for this layout.


I have also used one of the 'Angie's Vines', that I have embossed in a pale pink.
It looks great layered among my flowers.


I have also used a piece of the 'Diamond Clumps', which
I have finished in a blue shimmer.


Lastly I have used a piece of the 'Border Stitched Lace'
which has been embossed in a bright purple finish. 
I have used this to highlight the title for my page.


I have also created a process video for this layout that you can watch below


2Crafty Products Used:





I will be back very soon to share another layout with you.

Lisa xoxo